Project management is the tie that binds all activities together and ensures that all stakeholders are involved and coordinated in achieving project objectives. This risk management process has become an integral part of all that we do, over years of providing technology solutions to financial services clients.
Our clients hate to assume uncalculated risks. We have been successful because we appreciate this fact, explain the potential IT risks, and then minimize them at every opportunity.
We make use of a flexible project management approach that adapts to the size and complexity of the project. As a result, we provide professional services with fewer cost and time overruns than our competitors.
Where projects have great risk because of unknown and unknowable factors, we recommend a multi-phased approach that resolves unknowns phase-by-phase, and thus reduces the overall project risk.
We know that your business decisions are dependent upon the quality of the information we provide you. Therefore:
- We keep you on top of the project process
- We provide accurate and timely information: good news or bad
- We present information in plain English
- We provide enough detail for you to make quick and effective decisions
We use several tools to assist in the project management process. These include:
- Software products such as Microsoft Project and SharePoint for creating detailed project schedules and assisting in the costing process
- A Client Extranet for managing and recording all documentation associated with a project. This site is accessible by all project stakeholders and becomes the central library for project related documents and information.
Implementation Reviews and Feedback
We use every project as an opportunity to learn and refine our skills. An online survey completed by clients and VAULT team members at the project’s conclusion provides the best information on how to approach future projects. Findings are captured in a Post Implementation Review document which is then shared with all interested stakeholders. Our commitment to continued learning and improvement is one of the reasons VAULT clients continue working with us. We provide great value as we learn the intricacies of your business and continually improve our approach and the solutions we offer.